Android X-19 Android X-19

DBZ is Gay ! -Episode I- DBZ is Gay ! -Episode I-

Ahahahaha, this rocks!

I once made a horrible DBZ movie... Please.. forgive me.. :'D

Killerratte responds:

No problem, we all make mistakes...

But... hey, DBZ Fanboys are a giant mistake in the evolution and the natural selection.

Corporate Dummy Corporate Dummy

Great work!

This style.. woah.. amazing.. GREAT style!
Nice idea too. I think the german track was cool. :P

HeRetiK responds:

thanks buddie ;)

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

AAWESOME MATE

THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME, MATE ! BRUTAL AND INTELLIGENT! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The I of It The I of It

I though iT was awesome!

I thought that iT had much atmosphere and awesome puzzles! I also thought that iT had awesome music. I especially thought the menu music was great! I would really want you guys to tell me who made iT or where you got iT from!

I thought iT was overall very creative and well made!

Roy Avoid Roy Avoid

Nice game

Wow, I had great fun playing this game! I usually don't play these sorts of games that long. But I really enjoyed this avoid-game!

The music gets a bit repetitive though. ;)

Yeah, neat game! Should really be seen more!

-Peace-

Rucklo - Empirical Rucklo - Empirical

Oh yeah!

Long time since I reviewed ANYTHING on Newgrounds. :)

But I just had to with this..

Ok here it goes:
I was getting bored pretty fast with the intro, because I felt that I needed to hear some more effects to keep my attention.
But it's alright.

When the beat comes in it's awesome. Great sound overall man, wow. You've improved so much. It sounds so pro. Great to hear you progressing that well.
I love this style by the way. I'm now much more into these chill experimental tunes than the house/techno tunes I used to listen/make.

Your older tracks also had some scratch effects, but it always felt like it wasn't implemented that well. Like it was a bonus that shouldn't really be in there. But with this track you've done it so well! I really even gives the track more power. Fucking-awesome.

Great pads and composition! Imadownloadthisyall.

Yeah man. You're doing well. ;)

You should come on MSN again and I'll send you some of my new stuff.

See ya

- Rub

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

Oh man...

I'm not drunk... but I drank pretty much! And this song just makes sense! I mean.. come on.. it's genius!!!! !!!

!!!

Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!

-({Dusk})- -({Dusk})-

Hi There

It sounds very creative, but the diversity isn't that good and some of the sound quality is lacking

But it has got potential, very atmospheric

mymrpeas responds:

Thanks for the review! I just started using the FL Studios demo like 2 months ago so I'm don't fully understand everything yet, but I'm getting the hand of it, and sometimes I just half-ass songs because I get bored. I'm saving up money to buy the cheapest version of FL then I'm just going to upgrade and stuff.

YEAH!!

intensity intensity

Awesome!

This rocks! Great detail and colour!

@ManoCornuto -> It's not unfinished, it's a focus effect!