Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 26 Fans

218 audio Reviews with Responses

-({Dusk})- -({Dusk})-

Hi There

It sounds very creative, but the diversity isn't that good and some of the sound quality is lacking

But it has got potential, very atmospheric

mymrpeas responds:

Thanks for the review! I just started using the FL Studios demo like 2 months ago so I'm don't fully understand everything yet, but I'm getting the hand of it, and sometimes I just half-ass songs because I get bored. I'm saving up money to buy the cheapest version of FL then I'm just going to upgrade and stuff.

YEAH!!

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

This is amazing!!

Very original, very cool atmosphere, cool progress!

I like the voice in it too. It's yours, isn't it? =O

Very relaxing stuff man :) Keep it up :D

Speak to you later,
Rub

Kingbastard responds:

It is my voice, yeah, recorded through the only means I have, a dictaphone, hence the lo-fi nature on the vox, that also made me transfer that lo-fi sound to the trk.
Thanks for the review rub.

idt75 | Mind Drops idt75 | Mind Drops

Interesting stuff

The intro makes it interesting at first. Then the kick comes in and it sounds a bit weird together with the drum. I was hoping that it would get fuller. The whole sound.. later on. The melody is nice, but the diversity should have increased in the later parts. It's a nice idea and the intro is cool. But it needs a lot of work. The mixing is quite nice.. well.. not super, but it's OK.

Interesting track, make it fuller! :)

Rub

idt75 responds:

Thx for the comments man ! I wont tough this track again cause its my new philosphy of doing tracks with more fun and less care and just submit them. I did it in one evening and yeah I know the melody isnt very full, but thats the way I wanted it, thx for the advice though.

see ya
ian

DJ Runaway - Yargh Pirates DJ Runaway - Yargh Pirates

AAAAARGHHH!

Sorry dude.. This is indeed gone wrong! LOL

You sent me the unequalized version before and it was much better! I really liked it! (Well.. the original and the Tiësto version are better but.. ok :P).

But great job on the melody layers. You've copied them right! Woohoo

:P

Peace,
Rubbb

DJRunaway responds:

Yer, learning how to EQ on school now :) So I just wanted to post this version to let you appriciate my progress more in the future ;) Haha, thanks for the review man... And I started before Tiësto did... His version sucks major ass, seriously

DJ Runaway - Distorted Reality DJ Runaway - Distorted Reality

Yeaahhh!

This is tha shiiiit!
Great work man! Very interesting sound and stuff!
I love it! :) GREAT BEATS!

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks alot buddy! I'm looking forward to hear more songs by you man!

DJ Runaway - The Feeling DJ Runaway - The Feeling

Haha!

Wow..Great man.. Very nice build-up and I like the melodies! :D

But.. the kick is missing. :P

But it's great overall! Amazing job!

Greetsa,
Rubbertja

DJRunaway responds:

No, the kick isn't missing... Maybe you should cut back on the booze and drugs or change ur sub-woofer config; the kick is really there and I can hear it :P

Anyway, thanks man!

DJ Runaway - Acid Stab DJ Runaway - Acid Stab

Wow.... Amazing...

This is one of your best tracks ever... I love the sound of it all! Great melodies and great clarity! Stereo effects are very neat too! The diversity is great.. This isn't a track that makes you bored! Yeah, you rule..

Overall: AMAZING TRACK! So professionak; one of your best! (I think Heaven Awaits is your best... Yeah.. I think.. hmmm.. Yeah.. Well.. It's not your best.. but I like it just.. sooo much :P)..

See ya,

P.S Reageer even op m'n mail, wil je? =P

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, thanks buddy :) I really feel honored that you think it's one of my best; I was hoping for positive feedback, but this is just great :D! I tried to make it as diverse as possible (hence the 0:46-1:00 pre-chorus chorus)... But Heaven Awaits just has great atmosphere... Thanks for the review man!

PS. I will

DJ Runaway - Interlude II DJ Runaway - Interlude II

HAHAHAHA!

That beginning.. that voice... It's funny! :P

Wow... This is amazing... Funk mixed with DnB! That sounds so... I don't know how to describe it....... This is just.. one of a kind! :D

Great man!

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks man :D The begin voice is my neighbour, with loads of effects... Hehe!
Thanks for the review buddy!

DJ Runaway - Interlude III DJ Runaway - Interlude III

Yeah.. just.. yeah!

:P

Great! But eehm.. it's a bit too empty in my ears.. Maybe with a fuller pad behind it or something that'll go away.. Well.. just a tip.. Anyway.. Great stuff!

DJRunaway responds:

I know, recorder very soft... It's in-game music, so the beat really gotta stand out :) Thanks, but I won't think I'll make a full-version of this song!

DJ Runaway - Athazagoraphobia DJ Runaway - Athazagoraphobia

Oh yeahhhh

Damn man... YOU RULE! This is so cool.... Gonna add it to my MP3 player right away!!!! Thanks! :)

I love it! Really!

By the way.. I love that old track of yours too 'Fightsong 2' .. I have it on my MP3 player too! :P

Greets man,

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, omfg, *blush! Fightsong2, lol... That's so old :) Thanks for the positive feedback man!