Be a Supporter!

218 audio Reviews with Responses

-({Dusk})- -({Dusk})-

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 5, 2007

Hi There

It sounds very creative, but the diversity isn't that good and some of the sound quality is lacking

But it has got potential, very atmospheric

mymrpeas responds:

Thanks for the review! I just started using the FL Studios demo like 2 months ago so I'm don't fully understand everything yet, but I'm getting the hand of it, and sometimes I just half-ass songs because I get bored. I'm saving up money to buy the cheapest version of FL then I'm just going to upgrade and stuff.

YEAH!!

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 28, 2007

This is amazing!!

Very original, very cool atmosphere, cool progress!

I like the voice in it too. It's yours, isn't it? =O

Very relaxing stuff man :) Keep it up :D

Speak to you later,
Rub

Kingbastard responds:

It is my voice, yeah, recorded through the only means I have, a dictaphone, hence the lo-fi nature on the vox, that also made me transfer that lo-fi sound to the trk.
Thanks for the review rub.

idt75 | Mind Drops idt75 | Mind Drops

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 7, 2007

Interesting stuff

The intro makes it interesting at first. Then the kick comes in and it sounds a bit weird together with the drum. I was hoping that it would get fuller. The whole sound.. later on. The melody is nice, but the diversity should have increased in the later parts. It's a nice idea and the intro is cool. But it needs a lot of work. The mixing is quite nice.. well.. not super, but it's OK.

Interesting track, make it fuller! :)

Rub

idt75 responds:

Thx for the comments man ! I wont tough this track again cause its my new philosphy of doing tracks with more fun and less care and just submit them. I did it in one evening and yeah I know the melody isnt very full, but thats the way I wanted it, thx for the advice though.

see ya
ian

DJ Runaway - Yargh Pirates DJ Runaway - Yargh Pirates

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars September 11, 2006

AAAAARGHHH!

Sorry dude.. This is indeed gone wrong! LOL

You sent me the unequalized version before and it was much better! I really liked it! (Well.. the original and the Tiësto version are better but.. ok :P).

But great job on the melody layers. You've copied them right! Woohoo

:P

Peace,
Rubbb

DJRunaway responds:

Yer, learning how to EQ on school now :) So I just wanted to post this version to let you appriciate my progress more in the future ;) Haha, thanks for the review man... And I started before Tiësto did... His version sucks major ass, seriously

DJ Runaway - Distorted Reality DJ Runaway - Distorted Reality

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 9, 2006

Yeaahhh!

This is tha shiiiit!
Great work man! Very interesting sound and stuff!
I love it! :) GREAT BEATS!

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks alot buddy! I'm looking forward to hear more songs by you man!

DJ Runaway - The Feeling DJ Runaway - The Feeling

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 9, 2006

Haha!

Wow..Great man.. Very nice build-up and I like the melodies! :D

But.. the kick is missing. :P

But it's great overall! Amazing job!

Greetsa,
Rubbertja

DJRunaway responds:

No, the kick isn't missing... Maybe you should cut back on the booze and drugs or change ur sub-woofer config; the kick is really there and I can hear it :P

Anyway, thanks man!

DJ Runaway - Acid Stab DJ Runaway - Acid Stab

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 18, 2006

Wow.... Amazing...

This is one of your best tracks ever... I love the sound of it all! Great melodies and great clarity! Stereo effects are very neat too! The diversity is great.. This isn't a track that makes you bored! Yeah, you rule..

Overall: AMAZING TRACK! So professionak; one of your best! (I think Heaven Awaits is your best... Yeah.. I think.. hmmm.. Yeah.. Well.. It's not your best.. but I like it just.. sooo much :P)..

See ya,

P.S Reageer even op m'n mail, wil je? =P

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, thanks buddy :) I really feel honored that you think it's one of my best; I was hoping for positive feedback, but this is just great :D! I tried to make it as diverse as possible (hence the 0:46-1:00 pre-chorus chorus)... But Heaven Awaits just has great atmosphere... Thanks for the review man!

PS. I will

DJ Runaway - Interlude II DJ Runaway - Interlude II

HAHAHAHA!

That beginning.. that voice... It's funny! :P

Wow... This is amazing... Funk mixed with DnB! That sounds so... I don't know how to describe it....... This is just.. one of a kind! :D

Great man!

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks man :D The begin voice is my neighbour, with loads of effects... Hehe!
Thanks for the review buddy!

DJ Runaway - Interlude III DJ Runaway - Interlude III

Yeah.. just.. yeah!

:P

Great! But eehm.. it's a bit too empty in my ears.. Maybe with a fuller pad behind it or something that'll go away.. Well.. just a tip.. Anyway.. Great stuff!

DJRunaway responds:

I know, recorder very soft... It's in-game music, so the beat really gotta stand out :) Thanks, but I won't think I'll make a full-version of this song!

DJ Runaway - Athazagoraphobia DJ Runaway - Athazagoraphobia

Oh yeahhhh

Damn man... YOU RULE! This is so cool.... Gonna add it to my MP3 player right away!!!! Thanks! :)

I love it! Really!

By the way.. I love that old track of yours too 'Fightsong 2' .. I have it on my MP3 player too! :P

Greets man,

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, omfg, *blush! Fightsong2, lol... That's so old :) Thanks for the positive feedback man!